Temporarily Shut Down - July 2020
Due to increasing numbers of COVID19 in our region and for the safety of our students, we have had to make the hard decision to re-shut down the school until we can start seeing safer trends in our area.
If you were in our beginner's program for July 2020, rest assured, you will have the month we decide to open again included at no additional cost to you. We appreciate your understanding and support in these difficult times.
For everyone else, we will keep you all posted on when the school opens again as soon as we know. Continue to check on our social media and on Discord for updates on re-opening, and please in the meanwhile be safe out there.